Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner®
Who Should Attend
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- User Experience Professionals
- Project Managers
- Business Leaders
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Deeper dive into the Product Owner Role
- Working with Stakeholders
- Working with the Development Team
- Product Ownership with Multiple Teams
- Developing Practical Product Strategies
- Advanced Roadmapping and Release Planning
- Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Customer Research and Product Discovery
- Advanced Product Assumption Testing
- Advanced Techniques for working with the Product Backlog
Certification and Credits
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Attain the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) designation if they already hold a CSPO and have at least 1 year of Scrum experience
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class and you will be well prepared to pass the certification exam. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to email@example.com