Certified Scrum Developer® - Team Member Practices
The Certified Scrum Developer Team Member Practices class is a 2 day immersive training and learning experience that covers Agile values and Agile principles, the fundamentals of Scrum, the
intricacies of the Scrum framework, Scrum roles and accountabilities, and the key skills needed to be able to work successfully on a Scrum team. Upon completion of this course, students will earn the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD®) credential from the ScrumAlliance®.
Note that this is a non-technical class. If you are a programmer, you might be interested in the Certified Scrum Developer – Agile Engineering Practices class instead.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for attendees that are brand new to Agile and Scrum or for more experienced practitioners that need a refresher to get certified and start their journey towards becoming a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP®). The CSD course is considered a foundational class and is suitable for all team members including:
- Business Analysts
- User Experience Professionals
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
The class is 2 days and is offered live virtually.
- Lean, Agile and Scrum Values and Principles
- Scrum Roles: ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Development Team Members
- Product Backlog and Product Backlog Refinement
- Product Backlog Items and User Stories
- Planning and Estimation
- Scrum Events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Sprint Backlog and Task Boards
- Agile Engineering Practices
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Collaboration and Team Dynamics
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Earn the Certified Scrum Developer designation (CSD)
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to email@example.com