Start your Agile journey with the Certified ScrumMaster (CSM®) class. This course is a 4 half-day virtual immersive training and learning experience that covers Agile values and Agile principles, the fundamentals of Scrum, the intricacies of the Scrum framework, Scrum roles and responsibilities, and the keys to a successful Scrum implementation. Upon completion of this course, students will be eligible to take the Scrum Alliance® exam and become Certified ScrumMasters.
Who Should Attend
- Business Analysts
- User Experience Professionals
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Lean, Agile and Scrum values and principles
- Scrum Roles: ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Development Team
- Product Backlog and Product Backlog Refinement
- Product Backlog Items and User Stories
- Planning and Estimation
- Scrum Events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Sprint Backlog and Task Boards
- Agile Engineering Practices
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Burndown/Burnup Charts
- Servant Leadership
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
Certification and Credits
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Take the CSM exam and attain the Certified Scrum Master designation (CSM)
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class and you will be well prepared to pass the certification exam. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to email@example.com