Advanced Certified Scrum Developer® - Agile Engineering Practices
Upon completion of the class, students that meet the minimum eligibility requirements will attain the A-CSD certification.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for developers that already have a Certified Scrum Developer certification and have at least 1 year of work experience on a Scrum team. The A-CSD class is considered an advanced certification level class that dives into Agile architecture, design principles, advanced TDD, code smells, CI/CD and managing technical debt. Note that developers need to also have at least 1 years of programming experience and an understanding of Object Oriented Design. Over 70% of this class involves hands-on coding exercises and attendees are required to bring laptops equipped with their favorite ide such as visual studio, visual studio code, or eclipse.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of coding exercises, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
The class is 2 days and is offered live virtually.
- Agile Architecture
- Test Automation Strategy
- Advanced Test Driven Development
- Advanced Mocking
- Refactoring Patterns
- Pair Programming and Ensemble Programming
- Code Smells and Anti-patterns
- Branching Strategies
- Build Pipelines, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Managing Technical Debt
- Technical Coaching
Upon completion of this class, students
- Attain the Advanced Certified Scrum Developer (A-CSD) designation if they already hold a CSD and have at least 1 year of Scrum experience
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) and
- Earn 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class and you will be well prepared to pass the certification exam. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org