Certified Agile Leadership Organizations®
Continue your Agile leadership journey with the Certified Agile Leadership Organizations (CAL-O®) class. This course is an immersive training and learning experience that covers practices and principles of agility and how they apply to businesses and organizations. Through analysis of case studies, assessment, discussion and evaluation,
participants will gain insight into what practices will enable them to lead real change across their organization. Business leaders are encouraged to shift their mindset, evolve and lead their organization in empowering
employees and becoming agents of change.
In this organizational leadership class, participants will gain tangible knowledge, skills, and techniques that will help them towards making organizational agility a reality for their companies.
Upon completion of this course, participants will earn the CAL-O designation from the Scrum Alliance®.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for participants that want to become better leaders, nurture a more successful and joyful workplace, and deal effectively with workplace cultural challenges in order to transform their workplace into a well-oiled, dynamic environment that delivers value to their customers, employees, and bottom line. The class is appropriate for participants that are currently leading teams or are about to lead teams in Agile ways of working. The CAL-O requires that participants have already competed the Leadership Essentials class (CAL-E®). The class is suitable for:
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Change agents
- Agile Coaches
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Agility and Organizational Culture
- Culture and Leadership Mindsets and Behaviors
- Organizational Structure and Governance
- Understanding Value Flow Within and Organization
- Scaling Agility Across the Organization
- Empiricism Within the Organization
- Leading Organization Change
- Organization Alignment and Metrics
Upon completion of this class, participants can
- Earn the CAL-E designation form the Scrum Alliance
- Earn 7 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 7 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- Certification fee
- Scrum Alliance membership
- Post class 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by mid-day and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this class is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
What Our Students Are Saying
You can also check out the full schedule of all our upcoming classes here.
Private Corporate Classes
Can’t find a class that fits your schedule? Request a private class for your team of 6+ participants at a date and time that works for your team. Private classes are available virtually or in-person. Special discounts apply for larger groups.