Certified Scrum Developer® – Agile Engineering Practices
The Certified Scrum Developer Agile Engineering Practices class is a 2 day immersive training and learning experience that covers the XP programming skills needed to design and build reliable, robust, maintainable and verifiable systems. Over 70% of this class involves hands-on coding through sample exercises in Java, or C#.
Upon completion of the class, students will attain the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD®) credential. If students already have a CSD via the Team Member Practices class, then students will attain the Advanced Certified Scrum Developer (A-CSD) credential.
Who Should Attend
This class is appropriate for programmers with at least 1 year of programming experience and an understanding of Object Oriented Design. Over 70% of this class involves hands-on coding exercises and attendees are required to bring laptops equipped with their favorite IDE such as visual studio, or eclipse.
Note that this is a technical class. If you are not a programmer, you might be interested in the Certified Scrum Developer – Team Member Practices class instead.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of coding exercises, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
The class is 2 days and is offered live virtually.
- Scrum Fundamentals
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing
- Design Principles
- Test Driven Development
- Pair Programming
- Build Pipelines, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Team Collaboration and Team Dynamics
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Earn the Certified Scrum Developer designation (CSD)
- Earn the Advanced Scrum Developer (A-CSD) designation if they already have a CSD
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- Certification fee
- Scrum Alliance membership
- 14 PDUs and 14 SEUs
- Video resource library on Scrum foundations
- Post class 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this class is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
What Our Students Are Saying
You can also check out the full schedule of all our upcoming classes directly on eventbrite.
Private Corporate Classes
Can’t find a class that fits your schedule? Request a private class for your team of 6+ participants at a date and time that works for your team. Private classes are available virtually or in-person. Special discounts apply for larger groups.