The Agile Testing class is a 2 day immersive training and learning experience that covers the role of the tester on an Agile and on an Agile team and the testing methods, techniques and tools that are used to successfully test and deliver a quality product in an Agile environment.
Who Should Attend
The class is is suitable for business analysts and testers.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Agile Testing Fundamentals
- Agile Testing Values, Principles and Practices
- Traditional Testing vs. Agile Testing
- Agile Tester Responsibilities
- The Different Types of Testing
- Agile Testing Strategy
- Testing Activities Within a Sprint
- Writing Effective Acceptance Criteria
- Testing From Day 1
- Feature and Story Testing
- Writing Automated Acceptance Tests
- Exploratory Testing
- Defect Tracking and Metrics
Certification and Credits
Upon completion of this class, students will
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Public Class Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 14 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund.
- Cancellation requests received less than 14 calendar days from the start of a class receive a refund minus a $200 late cancellation fee.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org