Certified Scrum Developer® – Team Member Practices
The Certified Scrum Developer Team Member Practices class is a 2 day immersive training and learning experience that covers Agile values and Agile principles, the fundamentals of Scrum, the intricacies of the Scrum framework, Scrum roles and accountabilities, and the key skills needed to be able to work successfully on a Scrum team. Upon completion of this course, students will earn the the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD®) credential from the ScrumAlliance®.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for attendees that are brand new to Agile and Scrum or for more experienced practitioners that need a refresher to get certified and start their journey towards becoming a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP®). The CSD Team Member Practices class is considered a foundational class and is suitable for all team members and all skill levels. This includes:
- Business Analysts
- User Experience Professionals
Note that this non-technical class is open to all participants and all skill levels. If you are a programmer, you might be interested in the Certified Scrum Developer – Agile Engineering Practices class instead.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
The class is 2 days and is offered live virtually or in-person.
- Lean, Agile and Scrum Values and Principles
- Scrum Roles: ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Development Team Members
- Product Backlog and Product Backlog Refinement
- Writing, Sizing, and Splitting Themes, Epics, and User Stories
- Product Goals and Sprint Goals
- Sprint Planning and the Sprint Backlog
- Daily Scrums, Task Boards, and Burn Down Charts
- Sprint Review and Stakeholder Collaboration
- Sprint Retrospective and Continuous Improvement
- Agile Testing within the Sprint
- Agile Engineering Practices, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Cross Team Collaboration and Team Dynamics
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Earn the Certified Scrum Developer designation (CSD)
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- Certification fee
- Scrum Alliance membership
- 14 PDUs and 14 SEUs
- Video resource library on Scrum foundations
- Post class 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this class is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
What Our Students Are Saying
You can also check out the full schedule of all our upcoming classes directly on eventbrite.
Private Corporate Classes
Can’t find a class that fits your schedule? Request a private class for your team of 6+ participants at a date and time that works for your team. Private classes are available virtually or in-person. Special discounts apply for larger groups.