Building High Performing Teams Workshop
The Building High Performing Teams Workshop is an immersive training and learning experience that covers how to build, sustain, and lead high-performing teams that effectively deliver while dealing with the constantly changing dynamics in today’s world of work.
This workshop helps leaders understand how their natural dispositions might affect their team and how to influence the workplace empowering teams to thrive. Leaders will learn how to grow self-organizing teams and create a safe-to-fail environment while fostering a culture of transparency, inspection, and adaptation to allow for experimentation and continuous learning within their teams.
Participants will leave this workshop with the knowledge and tools to understand and assess complex team dynamics that will help them align teams around a common purpose, build mutual respect, get teams started off on the right track, minimize conflict, guide teams to overcome their weaknesses while leveraging their strength and build and sustain high-performing teams that continuously deliver value.
Who Should Attend
The workshop is appropriate for participants that are currently leading teams or are about to lead teams and want to become better leaders, nurture a more successful and joyful workplace, and deal effectively with workplace cultural and team dynamics challenges in order to transform their teams into high performing teams that deliver value. The workshop is suitable for:
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Team Leaders
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
The workshop is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout. This is a 1 day workshop that can be delivered on-site in person or online.
- Leadership Styles and Behaviors
- Individual and Team Development
- Situational Leadership
- Team Performance Models
- Characteristics of High-Performing Teams
- Building Cross-Functional and Self-Organizing Teams
- Goal and Value Alignment
- Overcoming Performance Barriers and Challenges
- Employee Engagement and Performance
- Levels of Team Accountability
- Servant Leadership
Upon completion of this workshop, participants can
- Earn 7 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 7 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- Post workshop 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this workshop. If the workshop is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by mid-day and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a workshop receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future workshop.
- Should the organizer cancel the workshop for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this workshop is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
This class is currently only being offered as a private virtual or onsite class for teams of 6+ participants at a date and time what works for your team. Private workshops are available virtually or in-person. Special discounts apply for larger groups.