Product Vision and Roadmap
The product vision and roadmap are fundamental to executing a product strategy and act as a collaboration tool for shared decision making and prioritization.
In this workshop we learn how to create a product strategy that drives your organization towards a shared vision and keeps everyone focused on a common goal. We start by going through various visioning exercises to create a product vision, clarify it, and refine it to make it simple yet powerful and unifying. We then use the Persona Canvas to get a better understanding of our target users, their needs, and pain points. From there we build our Product Vision Canvas highlighting what the product is, why we are building it, the target group, the problem we are solving, the high-level features that will deliver value to our clients, and our business model and goals. Finally, we use the Product Roadmap Canvas and the Story Map to plan out our product roadmap that outlines our strategy to implement and realize our product goals.
You will leave this workshop with practical techniques, tools, and templates to help you with vision and roadmapping exercises and ensure product success.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for attendees that are brand new to Scrum or for more experienced practitioners involved in defining, gathering and managing requirements including:
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Business Leaders
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussions interwoven throughout.
The class is 1 day and is offered live virtually or on-site in person.
- Creating a Product Vision
- Establishing buy-in and alignment
- Using the Persona Canvas to understand your customers
- Using the Product Vision Canvas to understand your product
- Using the Product Roadmap Canvas to build your strategy
- Using a Story Map to plan out your releases
Upon completion of this class, students will
- Earn 7 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 7 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- 7 PDUs and 7 SEUs
- Post class 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by mid day of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this class is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
This class is only offered as a private class for your team of 6+ participants at a date and time that works for your team. Private classes are available virtually or in-person. Special discounts apply for larger groups.