Scrum or Kanban? Why not both! The Scrumban foundations class is an immersive training and learning experience that covers Agile values and Agile principles, the fundamentals of Scrum, the fundamentals of Kanban, how Scrum and Kanban relate to each other, their strengths and limitations, how to use them separately, and the keys to combining both for a successful Scrumban implementation.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for attendees that are brand new to Agile or for more experienced Scrum or Kanban practitioners that need to understand better how the two approaches complement or differ from each other. The Scrumban class is considered a foundational class and is suitable for all roles and team members including:
- Business Analysts
- User Experience Professionals
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Scrum Masters
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Lean, Agile and Scrum values and principles
- Scrum Overview
- Kanban Overview
- Scrum vs. Kanban
- Scrumban Teams and Roles
- Scrumban Workflow
- Scrumban Events
- Work In Progress Limits
- Product Backlog Management
- Task Boards and Charts
- Metrics and Continuous Improvement
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Attain the Certified Scrum Foundations designation (CSF)
- Earn 7 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 7 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- Scrum Alliance membership
- 7 PDUs and 7 SEUs
- Video resource library on Scrum foundations
- Post class 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by mid day of training and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this class is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
What Our Students Are Saying
This class is currently only being offered as a private virtual or onsite class for teams of 6+ participants at a date and time what works for your team. The class can be offered on its own as a 1 day class or as an add-on to a 2 day Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) class.