Certified Agile Leadership Teams®
Continue your Agile leadership journey with the Certified Agile Leadership Teams(CAL-T®) class. This course is an immersive training and learning experience that covers the changing dynamics in today’s world of work and equips leaders with the practices they need to effectively lead their agile teams. Agile teams require an alternative to the traditional leadership approaches of the past in order to achieve better outcomes and thrive in this VUCA world (as learned in the CAL-Essentials module).
This course will help participants understand how their natural dispositions might affect their team and how to influence the workplace empowering teams to thrive. Leaders will learn how to create a safe-to-fail environment while fostering a culture of transparency, inspection and adaptation to allow for experimentation and continuous
learning within their teams.
Upon completion of this course, participants will earn the CAL-T designation from the Scrum Alliance®.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for participants that are currently leading teams or are about to lead teams in Agile ways of working. The CAL-T requires that participants have already competed the Leadership Essentials class (CAL-E®). The class is suitable for:
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Team Leaders
- Agile Coaches
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Leadership Styles and Behaviors
- Organizational Culture and Team Effectiveness
- Characteristics of High Performing Teams
- Building Cross-Functional and Self-Organizing Teams
- Overcoming Performance Barriers and Challenges
- Agile Coaching Competency
- Coaching and Influencing vs. Consulting and Advising
- Pillars of Empiricism
- Servant Leadership
- Employee Engagement and Performance
- Levels of Team Accountability
- Individual and Team Development
- Goal and Value Alignment
- Scaling Teams
- Team Metrics
Upon completion of this class, participants can
- Earn the CAL-E designation form the Scrum Alliance
- Earn 7 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 7 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- Certification fee
- Scrum Alliance membership
- Post class 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by mid-day and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this class is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
What Our Students Are Saying
You can also check out the full schedule of all our upcoming classes here.
Private Corporate Classes
Can’t find a class that fits your schedule? Request a private class for your team of 6+ participants at a date and time that works for your team. Private classes are available virtually or in-person. Special discounts apply for larger groups.