The Agile Architecture class is a 2 day immersive training and learning experience that focuses on the important role of an Agile architect on a Scrum team and in an organization that is going through an Agile transformation. Learn how to assess and refactor an architecture for increased agility. Understand how to build emergent architectures that can welcome rapidly changing requirements and adapt to the latest eco-system. Create Agile architectures that enables teams to design and build reliable, robust, and verifiable systems that are delivered early and continuously while maximizing value to your stakeholders.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for mid to senior level developers or architects that want to better understand their role on a Scrum team or in an Agile organization. Unlike the Certified Scrum Developer class, there is no coding in this class. However, participants are expected to have an understanding of common design patterns and architectural styles.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
Upon completion of this class, students will
- Understand Lean, Agile and Scrum values and principles
- Identify the skills and responsibilities of an Agile architect
- Understand how to work with a self-organizing scrum team
- Identify Agile architectural characteristics
- Explore different architectural styles and assess them for agility
- Explore organizational structures and their impact on Agile architectures
- Learn how to create emergent architectures vs. big upfront architectures
- Apply an agile approach to diagraming and documenting architectures
- Refactor safely your architecture for increased agility
- Measure, monitor and manage architectural debt and structural decay
- Explore engineering practices and tools required for Agile architectures
Certification and Credits
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org