Advanced Certified Product Owner®
The Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO®) class is a 2 day immersive training and learning experience that goes beyond the fundamentals of the Product Owner role, and dives deeper into product strategy, product discovery, stakeholder management, and advanced product backlog management techniques. Upon completion of the class, students that meet the minimum eligibility requirements will attain the A-CSPO certification.
Who Should Attend
The A-CSPO class is considered an advanced certification level class that provides a deeper understanding of how to implement Scrum as a certified professional. The class is suitable for anyone involved in defining, gathering and managing requirements that already has a Certified Product Owner certification and has at least 1 year of work experience on a Scrum team. This includes:
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- User Experience Professionals
- Project Managers
- Business Leaders
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Deeper dive into the Product Owner Role
- Working with Stakeholders
- Working with the Development Team
- Product Ownership with Multiple Teams
- Developing Practical Product Strategies
- Advanced Roadmapping and Release Planning
- Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Customer Research and Product Discovery
- Advanced Product Assumption Testing
- Advanced Techniques for working with the Product Backlog
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Attain the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) designation if they already hold a CSPO and have at least 1 year of Scrum experience
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- Certification fee
- Scrum Alliance membership
- 14 PDUs and 14 SEUs
- Video resource library on Scrum foundations
- Post class 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this class is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
What Our Students Are Saying
You can also check out the full schedule of all our upcoming directly on eventbrite.
Private Corporate Classes
Can’t find a class that fits your schedule? Request a private class for your team of 6+ participants at a date and time that works for your team. Private classes are available virtually or in-person. Special discounts apply for larger groups.