Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner®
Who Should Attend
The A-CSPO class is considered an advanced certification level class that provides a deeper understanding of how to implement Scrum as a certified professional. The class is suitable for anyone involved in defining, gathering and managing requirements that already has a Certified Product Owner certification and has at least 1 year of work experience on a Scrum team. This includes:
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- User Experience Professionals
- Project Managers
- Business Leaders
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Deeper dive into the Product Owner Role
- Working with Stakeholders
- Working with the Development Team
- Product Ownership with Multiple Teams
- Developing Practical Product Strategies
- Advanced Roadmapping and Release Planning
- Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Customer Research and Product Discovery
- Advanced Product Assumption Testing
- Advanced Techniques for working with the Product Backlog
Certification and Credits
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Attain the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) designation if they already hold a CSPO and have at least 1 year of Scrum experience
- Earn 16 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) and
- 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Cancellation Policy For Public Classes
- Cancellation requests received at least 14 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund.
- Cancellation requests received less than 14 calendar days from the start of a class receive a refund minus a $200 late cancellation fee.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org