Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner®
The Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO®) class is a 2 day immersive training and learning experience that goes beyond the fundamentals of the Product Owner role, and dives deeper into product strategy, product discovery, stakeholder management, and advanced product backlog management techniques. Upon completion of the class, students that meet the minimum eligibility requirements will attain the A-CSPO certification.
Who Should Attend
The A-CSPO class is considered an advanced certification level class that provides a deeper understanding of how to implement Scrum as a certified professional. The class is suitable for anyone involved in defining, gathering and managing requirements that already has a Certified Product Owner certification and has at least 1 year of work experience on a Scrum team. This includes:
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- User Experience Professionals
- Project Managers
- Business Leaders
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Deeper dive into the Product Owner Role
- Working with Stakeholders
- Working with the Development Team
- Product Ownership with Multiple Teams
- Developing Practical Product Strategies
- Advanced Roadmapping and Release Planning
- Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Customer Research and Product Discovery
- Advanced Product Assumption Testing
- Advanced Techniques for working with the Product Backlog
Certification and Credits
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Attain the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) designation if they already hold a CSPO and have at least 1 year of Scrum experience
- Earn 16 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) and
- 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Cancellation Policy For Public Classes
- Cancellation requests received at least 14 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund.
- Cancellation requests received less than 14 calendar days from the start of a class receive a refund minus a $200 late cancellation fee.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to email@example.com