Continue your Agile journey by taking the success you had with single Scrum teams and extend it across multiple teams working collaboratively together on large product development efforts. This workshop a 2 day immersive training and learning experience that covers Agile scaling values and principles, the fundamental scaling practices needed to align your organization around the same objectives and common product goals, the intricacies of different scaling frameworks, and the keys to successfully delivering value at scale. In this class, we will look at different scaling frameworks like SAFe, LeSS, Nexus, and Scrum@Scale. We learn the benefits each provide and analyze which one works best based on your context, constraints and organizational structure.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for Agile coaches and ScrumMasters that have at least 3 years of work experience on a Scrum team and are looking to extend their success working with one team to multiple teams working on the same large product.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussions interwoven throughout.
The class is 2 days and is offered live virtually or onsite in-person.
- Lean Thinking and Practices
- Scaling Principles
- Defining Product Boundaries
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Large Scale Scrum (LeSS)
- Benefits & Tradeoffs
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- 14 PDUs and 14 SEUs
- Post class 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this class is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
This class is currently only offered as a private corporate class.
Private Corporate Classes
Can’t find a class that fits your schedule? Request a private class for your team of 6+ participants at a date and time that works for your team. Private classes are available virtually or in-person. Special discounts apply for larger groups.