Certified Agile Leadership Essentials®
Start your Agile leadership journey with the Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E®) class. This course is an immersive training and learning experience that covers the foundations of agile leadership that help organizations stay on top of rapidly changing business needs and respond and adapt quickly in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) world.
This class cover the agile thinking, awareness, and behaviors required to lead in today’s workplace and is a pre-requisite for our Leading Teams (CAL-T®) and Leading Organizations (CAL-O®) classes.
Upon completion of this course, participants will earn the CAL-E designation from the Scrum Alliance®.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for participants that want to become better leaders no matter their role, experience, or management style. The CAL-E is considered a foundational class and is a pre-requisite for our Leading Teams (CAL-T®) and Leading Organizations (CAL-O®) classes. The class is suitable for:
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Change agents
- Agile Coaches
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Global Challenges in a VUCA World
- Dealing with Complexity and Uncertainty
- Historical Overview of Management Trends
- Organizational Transformation
- Types of Leadership
- Self, Situational, and Social Awareness
- Growth Mindset
- Conflict Resolution
- Engagement Without Micromanaging
Upon completion of this class, participants can
- Earn the CAL-E designation form the Scrum Alliance
- Earn 7 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 7 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- Certification fee
- Scrum Alliance membership
- Post class 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by mid-day and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this class is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
What Our Students Are Saying
You can also check out the full schedule of all our upcoming classes here.
Private Corporate Classes
Can’t find a class that fits your schedule? Request a private class for your team of 6+ participants at a date and time that works for your team. Private classes are available virtually or in-person. Special discounts apply for larger groups.