Advanced Certified ScrumMaster®
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM®) class is a 2 day immersive training and learning experience that goes beyond the fundamentals of Scrum and provides a deeper understanding of the ScrumMaster role, the ScrumMaster’s responsibilities in servicing the Product Owner, the Development team and the organization, as well as facilitation techniques and coaching practices. Upon completion of the class, students that meet the minimum eligibility requirements will attain the A-CSM certification.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for aspiring Agile coaches and ScrumMasters that already have a Certified ScrumMaster certification and have at least 1 year of work experience on a Scrum team. The A-CSM class is considered an advanced certification level class that provides a deeper understanding of the ScrumMaster role and dives into facilitation and coaching techniques to overcome organizational impediments and improve team dynamics and performance.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Agile and Lean values and principles
- Facilitation techniques
- Coaching stances
- Servant Leadership
- Fostering self-organization
- Improving team performance and team dynamics
- Understanding the value of engineering practices
- Creating and improving on the Definition of Done
- Coaching the Product Owner on creating a vision and refining the product backlog
- Identifying and resolving organizational impediments
- Scaling Scrum
- Affecting organizational change
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Attain the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) designation if they already hold a CSM and have at least 1 year of Scrum experience
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- Certification fee
- Scrum Alliance membership
- 14 PDUs and 14 SEUs
- Video resource library on Scrum foundations
- Post class 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this class is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
What Our Students Are Saying
You can also check out the full schedule of all our upcoming classes here.
Private Corporate Classes
Can’t find a class that fits your schedule? Request a private class for your team of 6+ participants at a date and time that works for your team. Private classes are available virtually or in-person. Special discounts apply for larger groups.