Advanced Certified ScrumMaster®
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for aspiring Agile coaches and ScrumMasters that already have a Certified ScrumMaster certification and have at least 1 year of work experience on a Scrum team. The A-CSM class is considered an advanced certification level class that provides a deeper understanding of how to implement Scrum as a certified professional.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Agile and Lean Values, Principles and Worldview
- Empirical Process Control
- Agile Facilitation
- Team Dynamics
- Continuous Improvement and the Definition of Done
- Value of Agile
- Engineering Practices
- Coaching the Product Owner
- Resolving Impediments
- Scaling Scrum
- Effecting Organizational Change
- Personal Development
- Servant Leadership
Certification and Credits
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Attain the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) designation if they already hold a CSM and have at least 1 year of Scrum experience
- Earn 16 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) and
- Earn 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Cancellation Policy For Public Classes
- Cancellation requests received at least 14 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund.
- Cancellation requests received less than 14 calendar days from the start of a class receive a refund minus a $200 late cancellation fee.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org