Certified Scrum Product Owner®
The Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) class is a 2 day immersive training and learning experience that covers the Agile values and Agile principles, the fundamentals of the Product Owner role, developing a roadmap and release plan, managing product backlogs and the keys to a successful Scrum implementation. Upon completion of the class, students become Certified Product Owners.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for attendees that are brand new to Scrum or for more experienced practitioners that want a refresher to get certified. The CSPO class is considered a foundational class and is suitable for anyone involved in defining, gathering and managing requirements including:
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- User Experience Professionals
- Project Managers
- Business Leaders
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Scrum Values, Principles and Practices
- Scrum Events, Roles, and Artifacts
- Fundamentals of the Product Owner Role
- Working with Stakeholders
- Developing a Product Strategy
- Creating Roadmaps and Release Plans
- Conducting Custom Research and Product Discovery
- Managing and Prioritizing the Product Backlog
- Developing Product Backlog Items and User Stories
- Testing Product Assumptions
Certification and Credits
Upon completion of this class, students will
- Attain the Certified Scrum Product Owner designation
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
- Cancellation requests received at least 14 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund.
- Cancellation requests received less than 14 calendar days from the start of a class receive a refund minus a $200 late cancellation fee.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org