Certified Scrum Product Owner®
The Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) class is an immersive training and learning experience that covers the Agile values and Agile principles, the fundamentals of the Product Owner role, developing a roadmap and release plan, managing product backlogs and the keys to a successful Scrum implementation. Upon completion of the class, students become Certified Product Owners.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for attendees that are brand new to Scrum or for more experienced practitioners that want a refresher to get certified. The CSPO class is considered a foundational class and is suitable for anyone involved in defining, gathering and managing requirements including:
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- User Experience Professionals
- Project Managers
- Business Leaders
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Scrum Values, Principles and Practices
- Scrum Events, Roles, and Artifacts
- Fundamentals of the Product Owner Role
- Working with Stakeholders
- Developing a Product Strategy
- Creating Roadmaps and Release Plans
- Conducting Customer Research and Product Discovery
- Managing and Prioritizing the Product Backlog
- Developing Product Backlog Items and User Stories
- Testing Product Assumptions
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Attain the Certified Scrum Product Owner designation
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- Certification fee
- Scrum Alliance membership
- 14 PDUs and 14 SEUs
- Video resource library on Scrum foundations
- Post class 1-on-1 exam prep or coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this class is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
What Our Students Are Saying
You can also check out the full schedule of all our upcoming classes here.
Private Corporate Classes
Can’t find a class that fits your schedule? Request a private class for your team of 6+ participants at a date and time that works for your team. Private classes are available virtually or in-person. Special discounts apply for larger groups.