Start your Agile journey with the Certified ScrumMaster (CSM®) class. This course is an immersive training and learning experience that covers Agile values and Agile principles, the fundamentals of Scrum, the intricacies of the Scrum framework, Scrum roles and responsibilities, and the keys to a successful Scrum implementation. Upon completion of this course, students will be eligible to take the Scrum Alliance® exam and become Certified ScrumMasters.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for attendees that are brand new to Agile and Scrum or for more experienced practitioners that need a refresher to get certified and start their journey towards becoming a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP®). The CSM course is considered a foundational class and is suitable for all roles and team members including:
- Business Analysts
- User Experience Professionals
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Lean, Agile and Scrum values and principles
- Scrum Roles: ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Development Team
- Product Backlog and Product Backlog Refinement
- Product Backlog Items and User Stories
- Planning and Estimation
- Scrum Events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Sprint Backlog and Task Boards
- Agile Engineering Practices
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Burndown/Burnup Charts
- Servant Leadership
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Take the CSM exam and attain the Certified Scrum Master designation (CSM)
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- Certification fee
- Exam fee
- Practice exam
- Opportunity to take the exam right after class
- Scrum Alliance membership
- 14 PDUs and 14 SEUs
- Video resource library on Scrum foundations
- Post class 1-on-1 exam prep or coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this class is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
What Our Students Are Saying
You can also check out the full schedule of all our upcoming classes here.
Private Corporate Classes
Can’t find a class that fits your schedule? Request a private class for your team of 6+ participants at a date and time that works for your team. Private classes are available virtually or in-person. Special discounts apply for larger groups.