Start your Agile journey with the Certified ScrumMaster (CSM®) class. This course is a 2 day immersive training and learning experience that covers Agile values and Agile principles, the fundamentals of Scrum, the intricacies of the Scrum framework, Scrum roles and responsibilities, and the keys to a successful Scrum implementation. Upon completion of this course, students will be eligible to take the Scrum Alliance® exam and become Certified ScrumMasters.
Who Should Attend
- Business Analysts
- User Experience Professionals
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Lean, Agile and Scrum values and principles
- Scrum Roles: ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Development Team
- Product Backlog and Product Backlog Refinement
- Product Backlog Items and User Stories
- Planning and Estimation
- Scrum Events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Sprint Backlog and Task Boards
- Agile Engineering Practices
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Burndown/Burnup Charts
- Servant Leadership
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
Certification and Credits
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Take the CSM exam and attain the Certified Scrum Master designation (CSM)
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Time: 9 am to 5 pm
Location: 1199 Vermont Avenue Northwest, Washington DC 20005
Date: Check the upcoming class schedule here
This is a 2 day class that will run from 9 am to 5 pm. Breakfast will be available at 8:30 am.
The class will be held in downtown Washington DC at 1199 Vermont Avenue NW near the McPherson Square metro station.
Money Back Guarantee
Upon completion of this class, we are confident that you will pass the certification exam or we will give you a full refund.
- Cancellation requests received at least 14 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund.
- Cancellation requests received less than 14 calendar days from the start of a class receive a refund minus a $200 late cancellation fee.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to email@example.com