Certified Scrum Professional – Product Owner®
The Certified Scrum Professional – Product Owner (CSPO-PO®) class is a 2 day immersive training and learning experience that dives deep into understanding the responsibilities of the product owner role based on the type of organization, seeking stakeholder alignment while resolving stakeholder conflict, launching new teams, managing multiple scrum teams, advanced product economics, discovery, forecasting, hypothesis testing, and product backlog management techniques. Upon completion of the class, students that meet the minimum eligibility requirements will attain the CSP-PO certification.
Who Should Attend
The CSP-PO class is considered an advanced certification level class that provides a deeper understanding of how to implement Scrum as a certified professional. The class is suitable for anyone involved in defining, gathering and managing requirements that already has an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner certification and has at least 2 years of work experience on a Scrum team. This includes:
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- User Experience Professionals
- Business Leaders
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of exercises, games, simulations, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Product Owners in Different Types of Organizations
- Resolving Stakeholder Conflict and Seeking Stakeholder Alignment
- Launching New Scrum Teams
- Product Ownership With Multiple Scrum Teams
- Market Driven Product Strategy Practices
- Complex Product Planning and Forecasting
- Product Economics
- Integrating Customer Research into Product Discovery and Development
- Complex Product Testing and Assumption Validation
- Advanced Product Backlog Management
Upon completion of this class, students can
- Attain the Certified Scrum Professional – Product Owner (CSP-PO) designation if they already hold an A-CSPO and have at least 2 years of Scrum experience
- Earn 14 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Earn 14 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Registration includes the following:
- Live training
- Course workbook
- Certification fee
- Scrum Alliance membership
- 14 PDUs and 14 SEUs
- Video resource library on Scrum foundations
- Post class 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Full money back guarantee
- Flexible cancelation policy
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
Did we miss anything? Not sure if this class is for you? Want us to send you an invoice? Feel free to reach out with any additional questions you might have. We are happy to help out!
What Our Students Are Saying
You can also check out the full schedule of all our upcoming directly on eventbrite.
Private Corporate Classes
Can’t find a class that fits your schedule? Request a private class for your team of 6+ participants at a date and time that works for your team. Private classes are available virtually or in-person. Special discounts apply for larger groups.