Certified Scrum Developer® - Agile Engineering Practices
Upon completion of the class, students must pass an in class technical assessment to attain the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD®) credential. In addition, students need to complete the 2 day Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) class if they have not done so already. The CSD is only attained after completion of 5 days of training.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for developers with at least 2 years of programming experience and an understanding of Object Oriented Design. Over 80% of this class involves hands-on coding exercises and attendees are required to bring laptops equipped with their favorite ide such as visual studio, visual studio code, or eclipse.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of coding exercises, videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
The class is 3 days and is offered live virtually.
- Test Automation Strategy
- SOLID Design Principles
- Test Driven Development
- Code Smells
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing
- Build Pipelines, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Pair Programming
- Managing Technical Debt
Upon completion of this class, students
- Need to finish the coding exercises in class
- Need to already have a CSM or complete a CSM class at a later date in order to attain the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) designation
- Earn 21 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) and
- Earn 24 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with this class and you will be well prepared to pass the certification exam. If the class is not meeting your expectations, just let us know by the end of day 1 and we will give you a full refund.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund. All other cancellation requests receive a full credit for a future class.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to email@example.com