Certified Scrum Developer®
Upon completion of the class, students must pass an in class technical assessment to receive their CSD certification. In addition, students will be eligible to take the CSM exam and become Certified ScrumMasters.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for developers with at least 2 years of programming experience and an understanding of Object Oriented Design. Over 50% of this class involves hands-on coding exercises and attendees are required to bring laptops equipped with their favorite ide such as visual studio or eclipse.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of coding exercises, , videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Test Automation Strategy
- SOLID Design Principles
- Test Driven Development
- Code Smells
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing
- Build Pipelines, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Pair Programming
- Managing Technical Debt
Upon completion of this class, students
- Need to pass the in class technical assessment to attain the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) designation
- Can also take the CSM exam to attain the Certified ScrumMaster designation
- Earn 21 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) and
- Earn 24 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Cancellation Policy For Public Classes
- Cancellation requests received at least 14 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund.
- Cancellation requests received less than 14 calendar days from the start of a class receive a refund minus a $200 late cancellation fee.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to email@example.com