Certified Scrum Developer® - Agile Engineering Practices
Upon completion of the class, students must pass an in class technical assessment to attain the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD®) credential. In addition, students need to complete the 2 day Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) class if they have not done so already. The CSD is only attained after completion of 5 days of training.
Who Should Attend
The class is appropriate for developers with at least 2 years of programming experience and an understanding of Object Oriented Design. Over 50% of this class involves hands-on coding exercises and attendees are required to bring laptops equipped with their favorite ide such as visual studio or eclipse.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of coding exercises, , videos, and classroom discussion interwoven throughout.
- Test Automation Strategy
- SOLID Design Principles
- Test Driven Development
- Code Smells
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing
- Build Pipelines, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Pair Programming
- Managing Technical Debt
Upon completion of this class, students
- Need to pass the in class technical assessment and
- Need to already have a CSM or complete a CSM class at a later date in order to attain the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) designation
- Earn 21 Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) and
- Earn 24 Scrum Alliance Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)
Cancellation Policy For Public Classes
- Cancellation requests received at least 14 calendar days before the start of a class receive a full 100% refund.
- Cancellation requests received less than 14 calendar days from the start of a class receive a refund minus a $200 late cancellation fee.
- Should the organizer cancel the class for any reason, a full 100% refund will be issued.
- All cancellation requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org