Did you just complete your Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Class? Are you prepping to take the Scrum Alliance CSM exam? Are you ready for the CSM test?
You have 90 days after the completion of the class to take the Scrum Alliance administered CSM exam. To pass, you must correctly answer 37 out of 50 questions within 60 minutes.
Here are my recommendation for how to prep for the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) exam:
- Start by reviewing your class workbook and class notes.
- Review the questions after each section in the workbook. Answers to the review questions are in the back of your workbook. Make sure you review those.
- Read the Scrum Guide one more time.
- If you did not watch the Scrum foundations video in preparation for your Certified Scrum Master (CSM) class, then I recommend you do that at this time as a refresher
- As an additional optional resource for preparing for the CSM exam, I also recommend you read the Scrum Primer
- Finally, try out a practice or mock Certified ScrumMaster exam. Use the password in the post class email.
You are all set. Good luck!