Did you just complete your Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Class? Are you prepping to take the Scrum Alliance CSM exam? Are you ready for the CSM test?
You have 90 days after the completion of the class to take the Scrum Alliance administered CSM exam. To pass, you must correctly answer 37 out of 50 questions within 60 minutes.
Here are my recommendation for how to prep for the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) exam:
- Read the Scrum Guide one more time.
- Read and/or watch the Scrum in A Nutshell Series that recaps topics we covered in class.
- Review your class workbook and class notes. Use the password provided to you in class or in your workbook in the What’s next section.
- Review the questions after each section in the workbook. Answers to the review questions are in the back of your workbook. Make sure you review those.
- Finally, try out a practice or mock Certified ScrumMaster exam. Use the password provided to you in class or in your workbook in the What’s next section.
You are all set. Good luck!