Did you just complete your Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Class? Are you prepping to take the Scrum Alliance CSM exam? Are you ready for the CSM test?
You have 90 days after the completion of the class to take the Scrum Alliance administered CSM exam. To pass, you must correctly answer 37 out of 50 questions within 60 minutes.
If you followed along in class and were able to complete all the exercises and activities, then you should be good to go for the CSM exam. For additional preparation, here are my recommendation for how to study for the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) exam:
- Start by reviewing your notes from the Certified ScrumMaster class
- Before taking the CSM exam, read the Scrum Guide one more time. For now, use the 2017 version if you are taking the exam before January 5th, 2021.
- If you did not watch the Scrum foundations video in preparation for your Certified Scrum Master (CSM) class, then I recommend you do that at this time as a refresher
- As an additional resource for preparing for the CSM exam, I also recommend you read the Scrum Primer
- Finally, try out a practice or mock Certified ScrumMaster exam. Use the password in the post class email.
You are all set. Good luck!