The Project Management Institute (PMI®) encourages its members to continue their professional development by accumulating Professional Development Units (PDUs) via continuing education like training classes, organization meetings, reading books, creating content, volunteering and so forth. For full details on PDU requirements, look up the Continuing Certification Requirements Handbook (CCR).
To claim PDUs for attending a Kaizenko training class, you can report 7 PDUs for each day of training. So a 2 day CSM class earns you 14 PDUs.
- Login to your PMI account
- Select Report PDUs
- Select Course or Training Option
- For Provider: Type Kaizenko – Do not select an option from the dropdown
- For Course: Type Certified ScrumMaster – Do not select an option from the dropdown
- For other classes, just replace Certified ScrumMaster with Certified Product Owner, etc…
- Enter the start and end dates of the class
- For url: enter https://www.kaizenko.com/training
- For contact email: enter email@example.com
- For PDUs claimed: Split the hours evenly between technical, leadership and strategic
- Agree and submit
If you have any issues claiming your PDUs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
“PMI” and “PMP” are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.