England’s premier practical, hands-on Agile and Lean conference, will return as a 3-day conference in October 2-4, 2024, for its 13th edition.
Agile Cambridge isn’t just about sitting down for a series of talks – the conference also offers plenty of opportunities for workshops, speaker Q&A’s and hallway chats. You’ll get to share your experiences and engage in hands-on activities to truly learn by doing.
So, mark your calendars and get ready to join us for three days of learning and community.
What can you expect from an Agile Cambridge conference?
- Professionally organised by an experienced events team with 15+ years of experience in conference organisation for the technology sector.
- Three days of sessions from fellow practitioners and internationally renowned speakers.
- Choose from different formats to suit your learning style.
- Learn new tools and techniques.
- Hear about real-life experiences.
- Meet new friends and socialise with your peers.
- Leave with new ideas and concepts you can put into practice straight away.
Attend and earn up to 21 SEUs!
Find out more here.